AIMST MBBS 4TH YEAR STUDENTS IN JITRA

27 JULY 2008 - 7 AUGUST 2008

Friday, July 25, 2008

And so it begins

As I sit here I am reminded of a Dennis Miller quote, “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.”

In about 32 hours time my group of 4th year MBBS students from AIMST will begin our District Health Office posting in Klinik Kesihatan Jitra. I am sure some are nervous but I feel indifferent, neither excited nor scared but calm.

In my earlier excursion to Jitra about two weeks ago, we found it to be a nice place with quite a bit of facilities there. I expect that our two week stay will be quite eventful, if we go there with the right mindset.

And as the great philosopher of our time Stephen Colbert said “In life you are either a contender or a pretender, needless to say contenders enjoy a much higher quality of life.”

Adieu…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happenned? you turn all "conformist"...remember the Raja Petra spirit...what about bitter beer?